Monday, July 14, 2008

Patriot Colors

Preview 1

Preview 2


Preview 3

"Patriot Colors" was available in the store at the former scrapbook website Deco-Pages.com. I've been working off and on this kit for a year. I'm glad it took a year because of all the techniques I've learned and incorporated in the kit. They make the kit so much better.


"Patriot Colors" is just in time to scrap your 4th of July layouts. It celebrates patriotism with the deep colors of Red, White and Blue. I love these colors. To me they stand for freedom, honor and country. This kit can be used for any occasion. Let your imagination be your guide.

All Kit Elements were Created at 300 dpi.

The Kit Includes:

- 21 Background Papers
- 9 Bows
- 9 Clips
- 15 Brads
- 3 Flowers
- 6 Prongs
- 17 Ribbons (18” long)
- 2 Quick pages at 12”x12” size

- 82 Total Elements







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?