Monday, July 14, 2008

More Layouts Using My Designs

I love to see the layouts that people create. I especially enjoy the layouts that are created using some of my designs. Following are some more layouts formerly on display in the Gallery at the former scrapbook website Deco-Pages.com:


The Layout below is titled "Only the Shadow Knows!". It was created by Margie Cochran (macochran) using my "Wild Thing" kit:



The Layout below is titled "Shark Attack!". It was created by Margie Cochran (macochran) using my "Wild Thing" kit:


The layout below is titled "Banana Weed". It was created by Deb Ammerman using my "Garden Party" kit.

.....(Image No Longer Available)

The layout below is titled "Sakura"
. It was created by (1iceprincess) using my "Garden Party" kit.

.....(Image No Longer Available)

The layout below is titled "Carolyn's Garden"
. It was created by (1iceprincess) using my "Garden Party" kit.

.....(Image No Longer Available)

The layout below is titled "Rockin' with Even Start
". It was created by Rhoda Jayne using my "An Art Nouveau Surprise" kit.

.....(Image No Longer Available)

The layout below is titled "Summer Vacation with Heather
". It was created by Rhoda Jayne using my "An Art Nouveau Surprise" kit.

.....(Image No Longer Available)

Thank you all so much for choosing and using some of my designs!!!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?