Monday, March 03, 2008

Scrap2Basics - May 2007 Mega Kit


Scrap2Basics - May 2007 Mega Kit

One of the neatest things that happened to me while I was still at the Scrap2Basics site was the invitation to contribute a mini-kit to the May 2007 Mega kit. I was thrilled. I had been on their Creative Team from almost day one and they tutored me and couple others to the point where this invitation was possible. The deadline was only a short period of 5 days, so I was under the gun. I was so excited that I whipped out my contribution in record time. The contribution, fondly named "Mother's Blessings", didn't have to be large, only 5 background papers and 5 elements. The contribution was the start of my designing. Below is a preview of my contribution...



I don't know if I ever had the chance to thank any of them because the site closed shortly after May 2007. So, many thanks go to that entire Scrap2Basics design staff, especially Pamela Gibson, Jennifer Riggins, Melissa Daniel and Heather Heinzer for their tutorship and the start of my digital scrapbook future...






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?