Monday, October 15, 2007

Everyone Still Out There?

I bet you are. I haven't been though. After 8 months of 70-80 hour work weeks I can finally get back to my Scrap life. One of the things that really bothered me when I started working overtime in March 2007 was the decline and fall of the Scrap2Basics website. From what I understand, and please correct me if I'm wrong, there just wasn't enough traffic coming to the site to justify it staying in business. I learned a lot about digital scrapbooking by being a member of that website.

I gained many friends at that website. One friend in particular, Patti Bravard, helped me through those times. She kept in contact with me telling me of her scrap adventures and keeping my interest alive. She had seen the writing on the wall regarding the demise of the Scrap2Basics website and made her move to
Deco-Pages.com. She and her husband, Michel, became a wonderful design team, Paris Designs. They have many beautiful products in the store at Deco-Pages.com. Check them out Here.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?